Pages

A Traveler Born in Baler

They say that traveling is for the brave. This must be the reason why up until now, I never traveled anywhere that is considered far-flung on my own or even with anyone that I don’t share the same blood with. I never wanted to spend for anything that I am not sure I’d be satisfied. I was never the type who takes risks. I don’t diverge into paths where I am not 100% sure of. When it comes to making decisions, I look at it in every angle before I provide my verdict. I’d like to say that this is because I’ve emerged as a wiser person after all the turmoil that I have gone through but the bitter truth is just so obvious. I’ve turned myself into a coward- a characteristic I hated the most.




Travelers as far as I know are the bravest being on Earth (not on an absurd kind of level). They embrace all the uncertainties of life with oozing excitement. I thought they were all just wasting their energy. I never thought that those uncertainties would end up spicing one's blunt and stagnant life.

My Baler trip last April 10, 2015 was an abrupt decision which I made four days prior our trip. I didn’t know where Baler was nor what was our itinerary, I just asked my officemates if I could come and (voila!) an instant trip was set for me. Thanks to VIAJERO GABRIELLE TRAVEL AND TOUR for making it easy for us! With just a budget of P2,250, you’ll be able to enjoy 2 days and 1 night exploring the beauty of Baler, Aurora. You may see details of our trip below.

PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
Round trip van transfer
1 night accommodation at Sabang Beach
2 days tour (including all the entrance fees)
Toll fee, Gas, Driver’s Meal and Accommodation
Taxes and Surcharges

Visits in

Balete Millenium Tree


Ditumabo Falls

View from Ermita Hill

Aniao/ Amper Beach

Sabang Beach

Museo De Baler

Aurora Quezon’s Ancestral House

Baler Church

The traveler in me was definitely born in Baler. Seeing and experiencing something for the first time is such an invigorating feeling. To more moments like this!



Alanah Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment