Pages

Art in Island 3D Museum: Creativity in Every Wall

Legal holidays such as the Labor Day last May 1, 2015 gave an opportunity for people like me who belongs to the working class to at least unwind and do the things that we love. For me, I was actually planning to just stay in my room and start to do some writing but I knew back then that I’d end up staring at that blinking cursor for hours and hours. Lately, I’ve been feeling so uninspired that I can’t make myself write single short filler for a magazine. Good thing I was invited to go to Art in Island 3D Museum to refuel my creativity.



Ever since this opened last December 25, 2014, I always wanted to know what made this place tick to the Filipinos besides the fact that it is the largest 3D museum in Asia. I was not yet inside the premises but I easily understood the reason behind all the fuss. Art in Island was able to touch three important things for the Filipinos: their yearning to have fun, their love for art and their obsession with taking pictures. Of course, I won’t let this chance of taking wonderful shots go to waste.


Each side had fantastic 3D wall paintings where you could interact with for a realistic output.

Wherever you set your eyes on, you will see a thematic art work such as interacting with different animals.

There are also a lot of creative paintings with a twist.

But my favorite of them all are their interactive paintings of wings. I just felt so divine in every picture.

Here are some important details to consider if you want to spend a day in a creative kind of way:
Place: Art in Island
Admission Fee: Adult – PHP500
Student, Senior Citizen and PWD – PHP400
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun, 9:30AM-9:30PM
Address: 175 15th Ave. Brgy. Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City
Contact No.: (02) 421-1356
E-mail: artinisland@gmail.com
Website: www.facebook.com/artinisland

Alanah Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment