Pages

Yey alanahwrites Got Invited to Bloggys 2015!

I still have a super long way to go in making my blog acceptable to the public but I’m just so happy that it made it possible for me to get invited on the Bloggys Gala Night 2015.


What is Bloggys?
To quote Paul Agabin, CEO of Essays.ph, #bloggys2015 is a nationwide blog awarding event in the Philippines. It continues the legacy of recognizing Filipino bloggers through a variety of niches and industries across the nation.

When and Where?
This event will take place on November 21, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, SM Aura, Taguig from 5:00 PM-10:00 PM.

Why do I want to get invited?
Bloggys is a blog awarding event for 17 categories/niches which only means that I’ll get to meet the best bloggers from almost every category that a blogger could write about. Plus, I get to be a part of such a prestigious event for bloggers which hopefully could inspire me to write more and just stop compiling my back logs.

Before the invites
I found out about Bloggys 2015 a month ago from Essays.ph, an online freelance writing community that I’ve been working part-time for. As someone who enjoys reading and writing blog posts, I just had to be there to witness the best of the best bloggers in the Philippines get recognized. As a newbie in the blogosphere, I know I’ll find inspiration from those great bloggers and learn from them. Which is why I was totally disheartened when I found out that the guests are selected and I’ll have to be on the waiting list. With so little faith that I’ll make it on the guest list, I registered my blog and waited. I was about to totally dismiss the idea of being able to go when I received an email.


Getting invited
I was so ecstatic that day I received that invite. I swear I couldn’t stop smiling my cheeks got sore! My only dilemma now is to find a decent outfit for the event and hope I won’t look so out of place with such great bloggers. Yelp! See you on Saturday!

Alanah Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment