Pages

Autumn in Japan: Dream Come True


The first thing that pops into someone's mind when they say Japan is the cherry blossoms but not known to all is that Japan offers a different kind of beauty than the popular spring- autumn in Japan.



I've always dreamed of going to Japan (check out my Bucketlist) and it finally came true last November 10, 2018, just in time to witness the leaves turn into fall colors. 




If you want to feel the autumn atmosphere, hunting for momiji is really a must. Although, hunting for momiji won't really be that hard since it is autumn in Japan and most tourist spots will have them. You can easily fall in love with this season since it gives out a serene kind of feeling for anyone that experiences autumn. Because of such beauty, autumn in Japan easily topped my best travel destination list.



Everything felt majestic. I must say that there were times when I felt like I was just dreaming because of how perfect each view was. My eyes definitely had a feast on how warm the color of the environment was, despite the temperature dropping down and my mind was definitely happy because of the peaceful ambiance. I could easily envision myself just sitting in a non-crowded park which is lined with momiji while reading a book or just feeding pigeons (which we did) whenever I take a break from my writing. Yes, I’ve envisioned myself experiencing autumn in Japan annually! Yeap! Just like that! And to think we've only stayed for a week.





I don’t know how to put it in a non-cheesy way but experiencing the autumn in Japan made me feel like I was reborn and I couldn't be more grateful to God for blessing me with this experience. Autumn showed me that the process of letting go is necessary to give way for something better, such as the falling leaves, and that process can be done in such a beautiful manner. It was definitely so much more than I've ever dreamed of and this time, I can say that dreams really do come true! 



P.S. I'll be sharing our budget and itinerary with some of my personal thoughts with regards to my Japan experience very soon! Please be patient! ;)

Alanah Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment