Pages

Alanah Writes Her Bucketlist

We only have one life to live and it's up to us how we can make the most out of this one life that was given to us. As to what they say, "Life is God's gift to man. What we do with it is our gift to God."

So here's a list of the things that I want to do in this lifetime. This list will always be a working progress. I can add up to it depending on what the universe is telling me but I can no longer remove what I have written. It doesn't mean that I would stick up to everything that was written here because life is definitely not just about a bunch of checklist that is needed to be accomplished. Also, I do know by now that people change from time to time and what I might like to do at this moment, may not be something I would like to do in a certain time. This will just be a constant reminder of the things I have done, things I used to like and the things I would still want to do in this lifetime.

Come with me as I write how I accomplish everything that my heart desires with the hope of inspiring you as well to go chase whatever it is that you want to do. Feel free to connect with me through my email alanahwrites@gmail.com to talk me out (I admit I can be a little too unrealistic sometimes so fire away if you must but I can't promise that I'll yield for the heart wants what it wants,hehe! But I still love to hear your opinion!) or help me out in making all of these come true.

LIVE

TRAVEL
Visit each region of the Philippines
      ☑ Region I (Ilocos Region)
      ☐ Region II (Cagayan Valley)
      ☑ Region III (Central Luzon)
      ☑ Region IV-A (Calabarzon)
      ☑ Region IV-B (Mimaropa)
      ☐ Region V (Bicol Region)
      ☐ Region VI (Western Visayas)
      ☑ Region VII (Central Visayas)
      ☐ Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)
      ☐ Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)
      ☐ Region X (Northern Mindanao)
      ☐ Region XI (Davao Region)
      ☐ Region XII (Soccsksargen)
      ☐ Region XIII (CARAGA)
      ☐ Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
      ☐ Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)
       ☑ National Capital Region (NCR)
Visit each region of Japan
      ☐ Hokkaido
      ☐ Tohoko region
      ☐ Kanto region
      ☐ Chubu region
      ☑ Kansai region
                       Autumn in Japan: Dream Come True
                       Dotonbori      
☐ Chugoku region
      ☐ Shikoku  region
      ☐ Kyushu region
Visit each continent of the world
       ☐ Asia
       ☐ Africa
       ☐ North America
       ☐ South America
       ☐ Europe
       ☐ Australia
       ☐ Antartica
☐ Visit 100 beaches
       1. Nacua Beach Sea Park & Fishing Resort   
       2. Badoc Island
☐ Visit 100 museums

PERSONAL

Treat my family to a vacation in Japan
Do something adventurous
        Surfing in Baler
Learn to play the piano
Learn a new language
Learn to cook (like really cook!)
Learn photography and videography
Get a driver's license
Read 100 books and write about them
        1. They Both Die At the End by Adam Silvera
        2. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
        3. I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk
        4. Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks

WORK
Get promoted
Receive an award


DREAM
Reach 1,000 followers on my blog
Get a certificate in writing
Be a writer
Publish my own book 
Have my own business
To have a foundation that supports the less fortunate
Get married 
To live in my dream house (nothing fancy!as long as I have my own library and office with a comfy chair, I'm good!)


Alanah Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment